Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More pics

Okay, so here are a bunch of random pictures to catch everyone up to speed with my blog. From this point on I will try to post the actual pics with the appropriate blog.

I have had many requests from people who have not yet seen my nursery to post some pictures so here goes. Here is Joshua's crib from Land of Nod. I love, love, love it and I think that he is starting to love it too. Note Bruiser looking very depressed in the lower left corner.
Here is obviously a shelf in his room, but the important things are what is on the shelf. The bear is from Oma (Jeff's mom), the Josh sign is from my dad that he made out of wood at work with a laser thing (it's kind of a tradition, he made them for all of us when we were kids, now his grandkids are getting them) and last but not least some of Josh's first pics from ultrasounds.
This is Noah's ark above Joshua's crib. Story: Jeff would not let me paint the room due to our house being a rainbow of colors when we moved in. He wanted to keep everything neutral for selling reasons and we had repainted the entire house already when we moved in. So, my sister-in-law Tara found these great rub on decals that actually look like someone painted them. So that is what I used around his room to liven it up.

Here is another cute decal on one of Josh's walls. I had to have it because as you all know Giraffes are my favorite animal.



Here is the changing station area. We visit this quite frequently throughout our day.

This is a big open spot in the room that we use as the tummy time play area. Note: Josh is doing his exercises right now on the mat.

This is the reading, feeding and rocking corner of the room. The rocker was handed down to me from my cousin Laura and she used it with her two kids, so it's kind of special. Really nice rocker, in great shape, very comfy. We use it all the time. Thanks Laura!!!!


Okay, as promised in my first day to work blog, here is a pic of Josh in his alligator pjs. Doesn't he look so frickin' cute? Do you see why it was so hard for me to leave him?
Okay, here is another shot of the pjs. But do you notice how Josh is not on his sleep positioner? It's so funny, at bedtime I place him where he should be at the top and when I find him later he is always barely at the bottom if he's on it at all. One am Jeff found him completely off and sideways from the positioner.

Just a really cute sleeping shot that I had to post.

These next few pics are from his first walk outside as mentioned in the earlier blog.

Here we are before we headed out for our walk around the neighborhood. Note: I just got my hair cut short again. It looks good in the pic because it's still the do from the salon. I have since taken over and it hasn't looked the same. Bummer, always happens. I am just not good with hair.

On our walk.



Daddy playing with Josh when he got home from work.
Josh loves holding his chubby little hands together. What a sweetie pie!!!



What a face!!!



This picture of Josh is from when we sang ACDC together, as mentioned in an earlier blog. What a cutie patootie!!!



This is my cousin John's little girl, Jocelyn. Easter was the first time that Josh and Jocelyn met. Jocelyn is three weeks younger than Josh.


Here is our niece Luzzy posing for the camera at Easter.

Here is our nephew Frankie at my parents house for Easter dinner. He loved Luzzy's toy
so much that he barely let her play with it.

Here is Uncle Alan with cousin Alex feeding Josh at brunch. Thanks Uncle Alan!

Here is Joshua with the Easter Bunny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pics! I especially like the Alligator PJs - I see why it was hard to leave for work while he was looking so precious! I also love what you did with the nursery, those decals are a great idea!

I hope you are doing well! Hope to see you & Jeff soon, we can't wait to meet Josh!
Love,
Katie & Howie