Friday, October 2, 2009

Trip to Indy

At the end of July Jeff had a business trip, so Josh and I took the opportunity to go and visit my friend Erica from nursing school. Erica, her husband Jeff and their daughter Hayden live in the burbs of Indy, so it was a nice little mother/son road trip. We did a bunch of fun things for the kids like going to the splash park, the zoo, taking walks, etc. and it was nice for Erica and I to catch up to and do our normal things like go to lunch and shop!:) Erica and Hayden at the dolphin show
Erica and Hayden looking at Ostriches I think
Very cool, at the Indy zoo you can feed the giraffes, and as everyone knows giraffes are my favorite animal, so I thought this was pretty cool. The line was way to long for us to stand though with the kids, so maybe next time.
Look how close up they are, aren't they cute?
Me, Josh and the elephants
The goats, oh the goats!
Hayden was fearless with the goats and was chasing them all around, after awhile I eased up a bit and so did Josh and he ended up really liking the goats as you can see from the pictures below.


Josh and Hayden, aren't they cute!?

No comments: