Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip to Lambs Farm

Lambs Farm is a cute little place to bring the kiddos. It has a petting zoo, a carousel, bounce house, train and a bakery! It's actually only 15min from my house but I have never been there before. The week after the 4th of July my sister, who at the time was Josh's babysitter while Jeff and I were at work, took a weeks vacation so.....I decided that since I had the opportunity to be home the whole week with Josh that we would do fun things that we have never done before. Lambs Farm made the list and I am glad that it did bc it was actually a lot of fun and it was cheap which is always a nice plus. Josh waiting to board his first train ride.
On the train, not quite so sure about the ride.
Extreme close up
Joshua's first carousel ride, I think he liked it
I don't really know what is up with the "Flock of Seagulls" hairdo here.
Hanging on
A cow, duh
Watching the goats
Enjoying some rainbow sherbert at the end of our trip at the farm. It was a really great day together and I am glad that I finally got to check out Lambs Farm

No comments: