Thursday, July 9, 2009

10 Year Ripon Reunion

I can't even believe that it has been 10 years since I graduated from Ripon College, seriously where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that I was walking around campus with my girlfriends, or hanging out at the frat houses. Scary. But it is true, I graduated in 1999, so that does mean that this summer is my 10 year reunion, so the last weekend of June I headed up to good ol Wisconsin for alumni weekend. A lot of changes have been made to campus, all for the better of course, but it's not how I remember Ripon being so to me it was somewhat of a shock. The turn out for our class was, once again, poor, but at least we had a good turn out for our core group, although a lot didn't make it and were missed.
Here we are partying in the dorms before heading out to the bar--just like old times.



Me and Ami
Erin and Ryan
Amanda and I were fortunately preggers together, so we indulged in O'Douls throughout the night, while everyone else kicked back with the real stuff.
All in all, it was nice to get together with my girlfriends but I am not seeing myself in attendance for my 15yr reunion. So much has changed with the campus and barely anyone from our class even shows up to the reunion, so I am thinking that just an organized vacay with our core group of friends would be far more enjoyable, but we'll see.

No comments: