Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Easter 2009 (I told you I was backtracking)

So here are a few pics from this past Easter, I actually took a ton and had to limit my selections for this post. You see, Jeff gave me an awesome early mothers day present, a Canon Rebel XL and I love it!!! I have been wanting a camera upgrade for awhile now and have finally had it with my old kodak easyshare. It served me well, but quite frankly it wasn't making the cut anymore. Anyway, so here are a select few from Easter morning when Josh found his basket and then at Easter Brunch!
We actually only had empty plastic eggs in his basket bc that's all he likes to play with and he doesn't eat candy yet, so it all worked out!!!

All dressed for brunch.

With the easter bunny, not a big fan. This year he cried.
Cousins!

Cousin Nick being a big helper and cutting up some carrots for Josh

Josh and Dad, full after Easter brunch.

No comments: