Saturday, April 4, 2009

Practice lunch at Chili's

So, Jeff has had this challenge for many years that he has never accomplished, actually he made the goal but up until now has never tried. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself. We have been watching a lot of man vs food lately (great show if you don't watch it) and it has resparked in Jeff's brain a challenge that we learned of at Max and Erma's years ago---The Garbage Burger Challenge. This burger is 1lb of beef and every topping you can think of. If he eats it, actually I think he might have to eat two, anyway he wins a Tshirt. So on an occasional Saturday he invites Josh and myself to Chili's or Red Robin and he practices eating their version of a big burger. Here are some pics from practice a couple of weeks ago. Josh being healthy and eating chicken and broccoli.

Josh trying his very first french fry (I have been avoiding this moment bc anyone who knows me knows that fries are my weakness, I didn't want my son to become a victim to them as well). But Jeff said "what can it hurt?"

First taste
Oh no, he likes it! They have roped in another sucker!

Jeff finishing up his 2nd, yes 2nd Old Timer burger at Chili's. He ate them in about 10minutes. The waitress even gave Jeff a high5!

No comments: