Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Birthday Dinner

My Birthday was the day after Labor Day (the 2nd to be exact) and for a great treat Jeff surprised me with dinner at Bob Chin's!!! For those that don't live in the Chicagoland area, Bob Chins is a crab house famous for all of their fresh seafood that is flown in daily. It's delicious!!! I posted these pics from our dinner in reverse order though. Sorry.


He did some playing too.

Josh had a good time too. He did a lot of people watching and ate some delicious Gerber puffs.

The waiter made me wear this bib. I protested saying that I have had crab here before and didn't have to wear a bib, but he insisted. So I made Jeff take a picture.

I love crab legs and have been craving them pretty much since Josh was born and haven't had a chance to eat them, so I was so excited to spend a night out with my boys eating crab legs and drinking a Bob Chin's Mai Tai (also famous).

No comments: