Monday, August 25, 2008

7 months old

Josh turned seven months old 2 days ago. I can't even believe it. He is now closer to 1yr old than he is newborn. It's bittersweet because I do miss that little newborn stage, but he is so much fun now and learning more and more each day. It's amazing.
I did happen to take him to the doctor right around his 7month birthday for a checkup on his eczema (which is doing really well, by the way) and he weighed in at 19lbs and 12oz. They didn't do a length on him because it wasn't one of his normally scheduled routine visits, so we will have to wait until October when he is 9 months to find out how long he is.
Here is the little chunker on his seven month bday. He is almost grown out of this carseat too. I don't think he will even be in it by his next MD visit in October. I am going to have to start saving my money for a convertible car seat because they are expensive (well, at least the one that I want is expensive).:)


No comments: