Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bruiser/Trip to Dayton, OH

For those of you who don't already know, Jeff has gotten a promotion to District Manager in pharma sales with Abbott and we will be relocating to the Dayton, OH area. Last week Jeff had to be in Dayton for the week, so on Saturday Josh and I traveled to the big OH to check it out for a few days. Here are some pics from our travels: Josh and Daddy at the mall food court. If I am going to be living in the big OH, I have to check out the shopping situation.
Joshua and Mommy taking a self portrait at the hotel.

This is actually a picture of Chicago's skyline as we were driving through it to head down to OH. Yes, I live on the wild side. I was taking the pics while driving. But I swear I was super careful, as careful as you can be while driving on 90/94. Sorry Mom, I swear I won't do it again. :)


Sears tower is straight ahead.
Also, on the way back home from OH Josh and I stopped by my friend Erica's house in Indy. We got to see her new house AND her adorable new baby girl Hayden. Unfortunately, I was a bone head and had my camera with me, but didn't take one pic. Sorry. But I know that Erica got some cute ones, so she said she will post on her blog.


Bruiser the handsome boy.

Here are a few pics of our first baby which I keep unintentionally neglecting from my posts. These shots were taken of him right before I brought him into the vets office for boarding while we were in the big OH. If you haven't already noticed that is now going to be my nickname for Ohio. I'm trying to jazz it up a bit so that it will sound appealing for people to come and visit me once we move down there. :)wink wink






No comments: